Guidelines for Reopening Resurrection
To ensure your security and that of others, please keep in mind and follow the guidelines below when attending Mass:
- There will be 2 weekend Masses – a vigil Mass on Saturday at 4:00 PM and a Sunday morning Mass at 9:15 AM. Both will be held in the Parish Hall. The vigil Mass will be streamed and available on our website and Facebook. As a reminder, the obligation to attend Sunday Mass continues to be dispensed until further notice.
- We will continue to have the drive-through Communion Service on Sunday at 11:00 AM in the west parking lot.
- Daily Mass will be held Monday through Friday at 9:15 AM in the Parish Hall. The Masses will be streamed and available on our website and Facebook.
- Please use the lobby entrance at the south parking lot to enter the Parish Hall. There will be no access through the glass doors on the west side of the Parish Hall.
- A maximum of 100 people will be able to attend each Mass.
- If there are more than 100 people wishing to attend the weekend Masses and you are not able to get in the Parish Hall, you are welcome to bring a lawn chair to sit outside or stand outside. We will have outdoor speakers within a limited distance. We will distribute Communion to those attending Mass outdoors. Please be careful to “socially distance” – stay 6 feet away from each other.
- Beginning Wednesday, May 6th, for everyone’s safety, you should wear a mask to attend Mass. Please bring your own.
- Please bring your own hand sanitizer. The Church has a very small supply and we have been unable to stock.
- The chairs in the Parish Hall will be sanitized after each Mass. There will be no missiles.
- Your patience and understanding during this transition is most appreciated. We will modify the guidelines as we learn!